Visit Cranberry Marsh and take part in an experience that is unique in Northern America!! See how 27 acres of marsh that produce around 300,000-400,000 lbs of cranberries are harvested!
- Take the Cranberry Plunge – Wade into a sea of floating cranberries and take pictures of your cranberry love.
- Go on Wagon Tours
- Enjoy a Wine Tasting
- Shop in The Cranberry Emporium
- Sample cranberry goodies (like candied cranberries!) at the Cranberry Café (Oct 5 – Oct 20)
- Hike the Trails
- Hunt for Geocaches
- Try kids’ activities like Critter Catching
- See harvesting and packinghouse operations.
Who is it for?
Tickets : Free Admission to Farm – Due to COVID-19 all activities (except shopping!) must be pre-booked and pre-paid this year.
- Trails/Farm Access: (If you want to go beyond the store/buildings and explore the farm & harvesting – in designated areas – you need a trail pass): $10.00 per car
- Wagon Tour – Weekdays — $15.00 per person
- Cranberry Plunge – Weekdays — $20.00 per person
- All Access Pass (your ticket to everything! 19+ on weekends):
- adults (wagon tour, wine tasting, cranberry plunge, trail pass) – $55.00 per adult
How to get tickets?
At the door
WHEN & WHERE
Date: Harvest Hours: September 26 – October 31
Sept 26 to Oct 25: 9 am to 6 pm
Oct 26 onward: 10 am to 5 pm
Cranberry Plunge: Opening Oct 5
Daily Wagon Tours: Weekdays: 11 AM, 1 PM & 3 PM; Weekends: drop in 10 AM – 4 PM
Venue & Address
Muskoka Lakes Farm & Winery
1074 Cranberry Road,
Parking on the road is not permitted. Access is limited to farm parking lots only. — $10/car includes access bracelets to farm & trails