On August 8th, we are excited to invite audiences to watch David Cronenberg’s CRASH in stunning, new 4K restoration.
Some important information to know about the event:
– The film is rated 18A (frequent sexual suggestive scenes) so viewers under 18 yeard of age MUST be accompanied by an adult
– 1 ticket admits 1 car which can have as many people as seats in the car
– All car types are permitted to attend including cars with convertible roofs. Bigger SUVs and trucks will be asked to park in the back rows
– Your car must be FM radio enabled and tune in to 101.7 FM to hear the film’s audio
– No food with be provided or available for purchase so feel free to bring your own snacks. ABSOLUTELY NO ALCOHOL WILL BE PERMITTED
– On site washrooms are available for use before and during the film
– Please do not litter and dispose of any garbage in the trash cans throughout the venue
About the film:
Starring : James Spader, Holly Hunter and Elias Koteas
Production: Serendipity Point Films
After getting into a serious car accident, a TV director discovers an underground sub-culture of scarred, omnisexual car-crash victims who use car accidents and the raw sexual energy they produce to try to rejuvenate his sex life with his wife.
Jury Special Prize at Cannes Film Festival in 1996 announced by then jury president Francis Ford Coppola “for originality, for daring and for audacity”. The award has not been given since.
Winner of 6 Genie Awards from the Academy of Canadian Cinema and Television
The 4K restoration of CRASH receives its world premiere in Official Selection at the 76th Venice International Film Festival
How to get tickets?
WHEN & WHERE
Date & Time: