The Danforth East Arts Fair will be celebrating its 11th year. The annual free event is held in East Lynn Park, located on the south side of Danforth between Coxwell and Woodbine. In addition to a full schedule of family-friendly activities including a kids-only tent, this year’s fair will feature over 50+ exhibitors’ handmade products of all kinds such as jewellery, art, pottery, woodworking not to mention bath & beauty products, and gourmet foods. Swing by anytime between 09:00 AM – 06:00 PM to enjoy all the festivities. This event is free and open to everyone.
New artists to highlight include:
• Delicate, handcrafted minimalist jewelry from Flora Lea Jewellery made from 14k metal is on-point for the fashion-forward crowd
• You won’t be able to resist the lovable stuffed-monster and fabric slipper creations of CGMonsters. Their custom, handmade creations are all one of kind using patterned fabric and textures
• PottsieCo. handmade vintage inspired kimono-style robes will be a hot-seller with their bright prints and on-trend shape
• Denise Sayers of Harold & Ollie Designs, winner of the 2018 People’s Choice Award, returns with her on-trend chainmail bracelets and earrings
• Tasty homemade dog treats from Naked Dog Bakery will entice the pet-lovers in the crowd. Their perfect blend of all natural, gluten and corn-free treats means only the best for our four-legged friends
• For the photography lovers, you will recognize the work of Culture Snap and their memorable images of Toronto street scenes
The Emerging Artists program gives young artists an opportunity to bridge the academic world of artistic study with professional practice. This year’s booth will feature the work of visual artist Alice Gong and the handcrafted jewelry of Wexford Collegiate student Juliet Sears.
For the littlest members of the family, the Danforth East Arts Fair will offer free children’s activities and crafts throughout the weekend. The children’s tent is made possible through the time and generosity of Common Threads, Fresh Paint Studio, Silly Goose Kids and DeSerres.
Neighbourhood favourites Celena’s Bakery, Cumin Restaurant and East of York will offer their mouth-watering treats to visitors.
Who is it for?
Tickets : Free
Arts and crafts range in price anywhere from $5 to more than $1,500!
How to get tickets?
At the door: No tickets Required
WHEN & WHERE
Date: Saturday September 14 to Sunday September 15, 2019
Saturday September 14 | 10am-5pm
Sunday September 15 | 10am-5pm
Venue & Address
East Lynn Park, (located on the south side of Danforth, between Coxwell and Woodbine), East Lynn Park, 1949 Danforth Ave, Toronto
Accessible by Public Transport