Start your engines! Thomas the Tank Engine will be visiting Uxbridge for 6 days this summer for the Celebration Tour.
Day Out With Thomas™ is an exciting event that offers families the unique opportunity to take a ride with Thomas the Tank Engine™ and play all day at York-Durham Heritage Railway, Ontario’s only Thomas event this year!
Like any great birthday party – Come early, and stay all day! Your ticket gives you unlimited access to play areas, app stations, entertainment, and much more. This is a Day Out With Thomas event you won’t want to miss!
What to expect:
– Take a train ride with Thomas the Tank Engine™
– Meet Sir Topham Hatt, the Director of the Sodor Railway
– Pick up your DOWT Passport to Adventure to take you around the event
– Day Out With Thomas Gift Shop with Exclusive Items
– Come prepared to spend the day—there will be lots of activities to keep your children busy
– Food and snack vendors are onsite, but feel free to bring your own lunch!
Who is it for?
Tickets :$25.00 + HST per person age 2 and up
$32.90 ($25.00 + $7.90 Fees , including tax)
How to get tickets?
Starting April 1st tickets can be purchased online.
WHEN & WHERE
Date & Time:September 11 to 13 and 18 to 20, 2020 | 9:00 am-5:00 pm
Run time: 9:00 am, 9:45 am, 10:30 am, 11:15 am, 12:00 pm, 12:45 pm, 1:30 pm, 2:15 pm, 3:00 pm, 3:45 pm
Please plan your arrival time accordingly. Please arrive at least one hour before your scheduled train departure. For those with a 9 a.m. departure time, arrive at the gates by 8:30 a.m.
Venue: York-Durham Heritage Railway, 19 Railway St., Uxbridge, ON L9P 1E5
Public transport accessible