Scenic Caves Nature Adventures is re-opening on Friday, June 4th!
Situated within one of Canada’s UNESCO biosphere reserves and dating back 450 million years, our location is steeped rich in history. Find yourself in nature and take time to explore all of our adventures:
- Caves-Crevasse trail – carved millions of years ago by glacial ice.
- Hiking trail centre meandering through a 200 year old forest in over 370 unspoiled acres of natural beauty.
- Southern Ontario’s longest Suspension Bridge – spanning an incredible 420ft.
- Look-out points with incredible views from the top of the Niagara Escarpment.
- Trout pond – feed the fish. Pellets available on site for 25cents.
- Children’s Adventure Playgrounds.
- Pathway of life size wooden animal carvings.
- Gemstone Mining Adventure and 18 hole mini-golf course
Who is it for?
All ages; height/age restrictions apply for select activities
What you can expect when you arrive at Scenic Caves Nature Adventures:
Reduced capacity and smaller group sizes in all activity areas to allow for social distancing
Outdoor ticket booth and guest services protected with plexiglass or other barriers
Touch free payment. We will not be accepting cash payment, do take all major credit cards and debit.
Reduce touch areas where possible and Enhanced cleaning of all common touch points
Hand sanitizing stations throughout our parks
2 metre buffer markings in higher traffic areas
Communicate with employees and guests effectively on how to prevent the spread of germs.
Face masks/coverings and gloves are recommended for guests and staff. All will be required to wear masks when physical distancing is not possible, and masks will be required in designated areas.
Protection with installing of barriers, protective coverings and distancing
Staff and Guest screening for Covid-19 symptoms
We are operating with new procedures so there may be some waiting required during your experience
Tickets : Park Admission includes access to our new hiking Trail Centre offering 15 km of one way, well marked trails, Southern Ontario’s longest Suspension Bridge, and the Caves/Crevasse trail network.
Adults (18-64): $28.50
Senior (65+): $25.75
Under 2: Free
Gemstone Mining Adventure and 18 hole mini-golf course available at an additional cost.
How to get tickets?
At the door
WHEN & WHERE
June 4 – June 25, 2021
Monday – Friday: 9 am – 5 pm
Saturday – Sunday: 9 am – 6 pm
Venue: Scenic Caves Nature Adventures: 260/280 Scenic Caves Rd, Blue Mountains, L9Y 0P2
Public transport not accessible