Located in a Conservation Area, Hillside makes a point about being environmentally-friendly, while also promoting a good time.
Past lineups have included artists such as Billy Bragg, The Jerry Cans, Dead Flowers, Leonard Summer and Xavier Rudd. Hillside Festival is one music festival not to be missed if you enjoy festivals with food for thought and entertainment.
Who is it for?
Tickets :$119 & up
Under 12: free
How to get tickets?
– The Bookshelf 41 Quebec Street
– The Beat Goes On , 23 Wellington St East
– Hillside Main Office, 341 Woolwich St
– Encore Records, 301 King St E, #206
– Soundscapes , 572 College St
– Dr Disc , 20 Wilson St
WHEN & WHERE
Date & Time:
Friday, July 12 to Sunday, July 14, 2019
Venue & Address :
Guelph Lake Conservation Area – 7743 Conservation Rd., Guelph, ON