Jingle all the way to The Mississauga Food Bank from the comfort of your vehicle!
We’re hosting a contactless drive-thru food drive on Saturday, December 19, from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. at 3121 Universal Drive, Mississauga ON.
We will be collecting for 12 Days of Giving and our Holiday Food Drive.
Safety is our number one priority. We will be following strict COVID-19 safety protocols which have been endorsed by Peel Public Health. To help us manage with less volunteers and support, please follow the instructions below:
1. For ease of traffic, please turn onto Universal Drive from Dundas Street East.
2. Follow volunteers’ instructions as they direct you to the back of the Food Bank.
3. Pull up to an unloading station and remain inside your vehicle at all times with your windows up.
4. Pop your trunk and wait for a volunteer to unload your generous donation. The volunteer will close your trunk for you once your donation has been received.
5. Follow volunteers’ instructions as they direct you out of the parking lot.
Thank you for helping us raise $1,000,000 and 300,000 pounds of food this holiday season.
Who is it for?
Tickets : Free
Free for all!
How to get tickets?
At the door: No tickets necessary
WHEN & WHERE
Date: Saturday December 19, 2020 to Saturday December 19, 2020
Saturday, December 19, 2020 from 11a.m. to 3p.m.
Venue & Address
The Mississauga Food Bank, 3121 Universal Drive, Mississauga ON
This is a drive-thru event
Not accessible by Public Transport