Learn the steps to make mugs, bowls, and vases on the pottery wheel. This three-hour session is great for couples, friends and perfect for beginners. During the first two hours, you will use the wheel and create with the guidance of a teacher. In the last hour, you will finish up your pieces, learn how to add handles for mugs, use under-glaze and any other details necessary to finish your pieces. After the firing is fone, you can return in a couple weeks to glaze (additional cost apply). For glazed pieces, they will be fired once more time before you pick them up.
Who is it for?
Tickets : Fee range: $135 – $75
Price: This includes a pottery teacher, 10 kg of clay, and the firing of 3 pottery per attendees ($5 per extra pottery if you want to make more than 3) Please note: glazing fee is NOT included.
Contact us 416-461-7936 or email@example.com for booking of a group of 3 more people
– $135 + HST for one person
– $100 per person + HST for a party of two
– $95/person + HST for a party of three
– $90/person + HST for a party of four
– $85/person + HST for a party of five
– $80/person + HST for a party of six or seven
– $75/person + HST for a party of 8 to 11 (sharing the wheels)
– $70/person + HST for a party of 11 to 14 (sharing the wheels)
– $65/person + HST for a party of 15 or more (sharing the wheels)
Glazing available: 3 weeks after your workshop, your pieces will be ready for glazing at $10 per pottery or we can glaze the pieces for you (clear glaze only) at $10 per piece.
How to get tickets?
At the door: please register in advance
WHEN & WHERE
Date: Fridays to Sundays in May, 2020
Typical Day & Time for bookings:
– Friday: 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm
– Saturday: 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm
– Sunday: 10:00 am to 1:00 pm
– Sunday: 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm
Venue & Address
LucSculpture Art School, 663 Greenwood Avenue
Wheelchair not accessible
Accessible by Public Transport
2 min walk from Greenwood subway statiton