The MTB Team at Conservation Halton is looking forward to providing a fun and challenging weekly series equipped for current provincial health guidelines! We are excited to present the Kelso Tuesday Night Challenge 2021.
With a heavily anticipated return in 2022 to the large-scale Kelso Tuesday Night race series we have grown accustom to, we have shifted our series offering this year to allow a safe place for riders to get out and challenge themselves against the clock!
Here’s what you need to know:
- The Challenge will run every Tuesday from June 29 – August 31
- Riders will sign up for single race start times staggered from the early afternoon until the evening
- Times begin at 2:00 pm with our last rider starting at 6:45 pm
- Time slots will have limited capacity at each reservation time
- Riders will only be allowed to enter the course at their reserved time
- Rider will be racing against the clock instead of other racers on course
- We will be posting weekly results on our website for riders to see
- Each week New and challenging courses set up for riders to push themselves and their physical abilities
- This year riders can expect a longer race loop, spanning roughly 12-15 km
|Series Pricing||Gate Fee||Race Entry||Total|
|CH Parks Members||N/A||$10||$10 +HST|
|Non CH Parks Members||$9.50||$10||$19.50 +HST|
How to get tickets?
WHEN & WHERE
Date & Time:
June 29 – August 31, 2021