Welcome to our fascinating world of illusions. Thrilled yet bewildered you will enter a world that will blow your mind but also give you an opportunity to learn all sorts of things… come and visit us! It is sure to be an amazing and unimaginable experience because whatever you see, especially here in the Museum of Illusions, is not what it appears to be. Are you ready for an adventure?
The Museum of Illusions in Toronto brings you a space suitable both for social and entertaining tours into the world of illusions which has delighted all generations. It’s a unique place for new experiences and fun with friends and family. Not only is it a place for children who adore coming, but also a place for parents, couples, grandmothers and grandfathers.
– Due to COVID-19 we are reducing our capacity to 30%
– We encourage you to wear a mask
– Online timed tickets only accepted
– Hand sanitIzation stations available
– We will be enforcing social distancing
– If you feel sick we recommend you stay home and we will gladly accept your tickets for a future date
Who is it for?
all-ages; Minors can be accompanied by someone of at least 16 years of age
Tickets : $23.70 – $28.36
How to get tickets?
- Our regular hours of operation are Monday- Sunday 11 AM – 7 PM
- Tickets must be booked online for a timed entry & you must arrive at your specific time slot for guaranteed entry.
- Tickets are subject to availability
- Online tickets are subject to a service fee
- Tickets are non- refundable but are valid 6 months from the date of purchase.
- Last ticket entry one hour before closing
- Minors can be accompanied by someone of at least 16 years of age
- Typical time spent at the Museum is 60mins
- Third-party tickets must be booked for a time at least 2 hours prior to scheduled entry. The museum is not responsible for any tickets purchased through third parties.
- Tickets do not have to be printed
- Gift Cards can be purchased online or at the Museum
- There are no in and out privileges
- Tickets are for one-time admission only
- No pets are permitted into the museum with the exception of service animals
- Coat check is available at no extra charge, the Museum of Illusions is not responsible for any lost, stolen or damaged items.
- Smoking is not permitted at the Museum
- Narcotics and any weapons of any kind are strictly prohibited at all times.
- The Museum of Illusions reserves the right to remove from the premises those visitors breaking any law, regulation, or Museum of Illusion venue policy without compensation. Ticket holders may be removed at any time by refund of the purchase price.
- Strollers and wheelchairs are permitted at the museum. A ramp is available upon request at our front entrance.
WHEN & WHERE
Date & Time: Daily
Hours: Monday to Sunday | 11 AM – 7 PM
Venue: Museum of Illusions
132 Front Street East
Toronto, ON M5A 1E2, Canada
Public transport accessible