Join us on the May long weekend for three whole days of family fairy tale fun! Don’t forget your eye patches and tiaras! Enjoy interactive characters, pirate school, a Village-wide treasure hunt — and more!
- Polish your skills with Cinderella and Belle at the Imperial Charm School.
- Join the pirates for a foot-stomping good time at the Pirate Ball.
- Listen to timeless tales in Belle’s Enchanted Library.
- Make your own royal crown.
- Grab a partner and learn to dance at the Royal Ball!
- Spend time in the court of the Evil Queen.
- Join Captain Hook and Smee at the Putrid Pirate School.
Who is it for?
Tickets : Regular admission rates apply.
Per person Price (*Plus applicable taxes)
Adult (Age 15-59) : $15.00
Child (Age 5-14) : $11.00
Infant (Age 4 and under) : Free
Senior (60+) : $14.00
Student (15+ with ID) : $14.00
How to get tickets?
At the door
WHEN & WHERE
Date & Time: May 20, 21 & 22, 2017 | 11:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Venue : Black Creek Pioneer Village.
Black Creek Pioneer Village is located in Toronto’s north-west at 1000 Murray Ross Parkway, M3J 2P3 (near the intersection of Steeles Avenue and Jane Street).
Paid Parking onsite- $7.00
Public transit accessible:TTC / Triplinx – GTA – TTC From the Finch subway station using the Steeles 60 West route, or from the Jane Station using the Jane 35 route.
More to do
Address: 1000 Murray Ross Parkway, Toronto, M3J 2P3