In honor of Remembrance Day, Casa Loma will play host to Queen’s Own Rifles Day.
Featuring WWI & WWII Re-Enactors, displays, vehicles and armament. Drills and military exercises by the Queens Own Rifles, Military Re-Enactors and Cadets. Members of the QOR on site to meet with the public and showcasing the QOR Museum. Performances by the The Queen’s Own Rifles of Canada Brass Quintet.
– Soldiers from the Regiment in various uniforms that our members wear
– Displays with tac-vests, rucksacks, winter kit, mountain ops kit, parachuting equipment
– Displays by current members of the Regiment with service in Afghanistan and Bosnia
– Re-enactors representing various periods including the First World War, the Second World War, Korea and Cyprus
– Historical and current military vehicles
– Remembrance Day crafts for children
– Temporary QOR Badge tattoos
– The Regimental Band giving performances in the Great Hall
Active and Retired Military Personnel Receive Complimentary Admission with valid Military ID or in uniform.
Included in general Admission
Adults (18-64): $30.00
Seniors (65+) or
Youth (14 – 17): $25.00
Children (4-13): $20.00
Ages 3 and under are free
HST included in the price listed above.
How to get tickets?
At the door
WHEN & WHERE
Date & Time:
Saturday, November 9th, 2019 | 10am-5pm
Address: Casa Loma, 1 Austin Terrace , Toronto, ON M5R 1X8
Trip planning using public transit- here
Paid Parking available on site.