Registration for virtual Summer Cooking Camps is OPEN! Join Rooks to Cooks chefs for live, interactive cooking classes for kids, aged 7-16! These delicious weekly or daily camps are sure to satisfy your young chef! No matter your child’s current skills or learning goals, there is an ideal program for them! Professional chefs provide step-by-step coaching, cooking tips, and support via Zoom.
Camps are offered Mornings: 10:00am-12:30pm OR Afternoons: 1:00pm-3:30pm
Choose from: Weekly camps 5-days OR Daily Drop-in camps
• 10 Weekly sessions to choose from: June 21 – Aug. 27
• All camps are half day, either mornings from 10:00am – 12:30pm or afternoons from 1:00pm – 3:30pm
• 1:7 Chef to student ratio
• Digital program package sent 2 weeks before your camp: includes zoom links, recipes, shopping list and equipment needs
• Little to no need for parental supervision
To ensure your child receives the absolute best education, attention and supervision, we have capped our camps at ONLY 14 students per week! They will have the chance to work with two of our experienced and passionate chef instructors maintaining our supportive 1:7 staff to student ratio.
Who is it for?
Tickets : from $160.00/week OR $45.00/day (per household)
from $160.00/week OR $45.00/day (per household)
How to get tickets?
WHEN & WHERE
Date: Monday June 21, 2021 to Friday August 27, 2021 from 10am to 3:30pm
Venue & Address
Virtual (Zoom), 40 Kodiak Crescent Unit 3, North York, ON M3J 3G5