Come celebrate the beginning of Spring with family at Ireland House Museum. Hunt the Easter egg trail for a golden egg and meet the Easter bunny!
Throughout the day there will be children’s entertainment, a petting zoo (11:30 am to 2:30 pm), and Easter-themed games and crafts. The historic house will be open for tours, with hot cross buns being made on the 1830s Rumford hearth and hot chocolate being served from the wood stove in the summer kitchen. A small vendor market will be on site featuring local, handmade items and desserts.
· Magic show on the main stage at 12:00 pm
· Petting zoo (11:30am – 2:30pm)
· Children’s activities: face painting, crafts, and games
· Vendor mini-market
· Self-guided tours of the Ireland family home and historic demonstrations
· Hot chocolate begin served from the historic wood stove
· CAKEbar desserts
Who is it for?
Tickets : Admission for children participating in the Easter egg hunt is $10, all accompanying family and friends are FREE.
How to get tickets?
WHEN & WHERE
Date & Time: Saturday, April 13 | 11:00 AM – 3:00 PM
Venue: Ireland House Museum, 2168 Guelph Line, Burlington, ON
FREE PARKING available at M.M. Robinson High School, 2168 Guelph Line, Burlington. There is no parking available onsite.