The museum is introducing its first “Tank Trek” a Drive-Thru museum and Tank Adventure for the entire Family.
This is a new way of visiting the museum with you never leaving your car!
Entering the museum grounds, you’ll rally up with 4 other visitor vehicles and convoy through the museum grounds where tanks and military vehicles will be on display. Pull up to the Tank Arena and see REAL TANKS in Action during a demonstration. End your Adventure by actually driving your car IN TO OUR MUSEUM through the Military Vehicle Conservation Centre.
TANK TREK Adventure is 60-90 minutes in duration
What You need to know
– Tickets are only available on-line and must be purchased in advance.
– Tickets are not available on site.
– Tickets are valid for a specific time. Please arrive 10 – 15 minutes prior to the time on your ticket. Late arrivals may be denied admission.
– No vehicles larger than a Mini Van.
– Keep 2m apart from other vehicles.
– All people in the vehicle should be from the same household.
– Very small children, infants, and pets should not attend.
– Do not attend if you have any COVID symptoms. You can do a self-assessment here.
All persons entering the property, grounds and facilities do so entirely at their own risk and choose to do so under these conditions. No liability for loss, injury or damage will be accepted. The Ontario Regiment RCAC Museum, the City of Oshawa, and the Oshawa Airport are not responsible for damage to vehicles.
Ticket are non-refundable. Event is rain or shine.
How to get tickets?
WHEN & WHERE
Date & Time: