Who is it for?
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult, Children 8 and older are welcome on this tour.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please do not forget to bring your bathing clothes and towel in case you want to swim. Also, please be informed all risks and responsibilities involved in swimming/hiking and personal activities in this trip is waved by Toronto Fun Tours.
- This tour is considered as easy-medium activity. The hikes last approximately 1 hour.
- Appropriate footwear “sturdy walking /hiking shoes” and clothing (based on the weather) are highly recommended.
- Service animals allowed
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- National Park fees
- Professional guide
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Lunch – 3 Course Lunch at the beautiful Tobermory Princess Hotel (Vegetarian, vegan, gluten free available. Please advise after booking)
- Bottled water
- Glass bottom cruise
- Tobermory and Flowerpot Island map
- WiFi on board
- Entry/Admission – Tobermory Princess Hotel
- Entry/Admission – Blue Heron Cruises
- Entry/Admission – Flowerpot Island
How to get tickets?
WHEN & WHERE
Dates: Saturdays: June 10 to September 19, 2020
Start Time: 6:30 AM
Duration: 14 hours
This is a typical itinerary
Stop At: Tobermory Princess Hotel, 34 Bay St, Tobermory
Enjoy a 3-course meal at the iconic Tobermory Princess Hotel
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tobermory, Tobermory, Bruce County
We have some time to walk around the little harbor, which is a beautiful destination to snap a few shots. Walk down the boardwalk and take a picture of the beautiful sailboats sitting in the harbor. While you’re there, visit all of the unique stores and restaurants that wrap themselves around the harbor. Try an ice cream cone from The Sweet Shop, sip back a cold one at the Tobermory Brewing Company, and find all sorts of knick-knacks at the Marco Polo Trading Company.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Blue Heron Cruises, 24 Carlton St, Tobermory
Enjoy a one-hour amazing scenic cruise. The Glass Bottom Vessel touring The Shipwrecks at the head of Big Tub Harbour, Flowerpot Island Light Station and the two Flowerpot Rock Formations.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Flowerpot Island, Tobermory
Flowerpot Island is about 1.6 kilometers wide and covers 200 hectares (495 acres), with well marked hiking trails covering most of the Island
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Dolomite, 420 million years old, rises through the sparkling waters of Lake Huron to form Fathom Five National Marine Park. This is a freshwater ecosystem of ancient rock formations, cliff-edge forests, fascinating dive sites on 22 shipwrecks, and orchid species both plentiful and rare
Starts from: York Mills Station, Toronto, ON M2P 2E3, Canada
Ends at: Returns to original departure point