Drink Inc. is excited to be launching the brand-new, first of its kind, Toronto Tequila Festival at Berkeley Church!
Join us on October 4th at Berkeley Church to sample what premier tequila has to offer. Drinks, tacos, entertainment and more; the Toronto Tequila Festival has it all for both the tequila and mezcal aficionados and those looking to discover their new favourite spirit. Complimentary educational sessions will also be held for those who are curious about the differences in each spirit and how they are made.
- Whether neat or in a margarita, our vendors will have the best products to suit whatever type of drink you’re looking for.
- Craving the perfect bite to go with your cóctel? Tacos and other deliciosos bocados will be available from the Berkeley Events kitchen for pairing with your new favourites.
- In between samplings, check out a free session in the Wine Cellar (downstairs) hosted by our Head of Education Jon Gray!
Who is it for?
19 and Over
Things to do in Toronto this Weekend
Tickets : $20
This is a pay as you go event. Drink vouchers are $2 per voucher and vendors may charge what they see fit, as products and ingredients vary.
Educational Seminars — Seating is limited and is on a first come, first served basis.
How to get tickets?
$30 at the door
WHEN & WHERE
Date & Time:
Friday October 4th, 2019 | 5:00 PM to 10:00 PM
- 6.30pm: 20 minute session – From Field to Barrel: Comparative Tasting of Aged Tequila with Tromba Tequila
- 7.30pm: 20 minute session – Intro to Mezcals: Production and comparative tasting with Leyenda & Mezcal Agua Santa
- 8.30pm: 20 minute session – More than Margaritas: Tequila Cocktail Workshop with Don Julio
Venue & Address :
Berkeley Church 315 Queen St. E, Toronto
You may like: