Visitors can drive through areas of the Zoo including Indo-Malaya, African Savanna, Americas and Eurasia.
This experience will have minimal to no contact between guests and Zoo staff/animals. This proposed route will allow Zoo guests to have a unique animal viewing experience complemented by pre-recorded audio with educational content to guide them through the experience. The audio can be downloaded in advance of guests’ arrival in the form of a podcast. There will be additional signage along the route to guide the guests through the experience as well.
Who is it for?
- Car with 2 or less occupants: $44 Non-Member, $32 Member
- Car with 3 or more occupants: $59 Non-Member, $47 Member
How to get tickets?
Tickets for the new experience go on sale on Friday, May 22nd at 11 am and must be purchased in advance.
New dates & Times are added when sold out. Check back often.
WHEN & WHERE
Date: From Saturday, May 23, 2020 during regular zoo hours.
Venue & Address
2000 Meadowvale Rd, Toronto
Visitors will drive their personal vehicles through the Zoo’s Main Entrance and exit will be on Old Finch Avenue via a service gate at the Zoo’s Administration Building.
- Bring your own car. Vehicle dimensions must not exceed 7ft. high or 9ft. wide
- Only travel with household members.
- Safari patrons will not be allowed to leave their car at any point once they start the Scenic Safari route
- Washrooms will only be available prior to the safari in the Zoo’s main parking lot