We are thrilled to offer a small physically-distanced audience the opportunity to hear music of Mozart, Chopin, and Brahms. It features WenWen Du on piano, Cristian Márkos on cello, and Jenny Ji Eun Lim on violin. We will be offering a safe environment for this live music experience. For those preferring to watch from the comfort of home, there is a virtual ticket option. If government regulations restrict our audience size, all tickets will be converted to virtual.
Tickets: $32.84 – $43.45
How to get tickets?
WHEN & WHERE
Date & Time:
1) Masks will be mandatory for guests and staff. We will have them available for you.
2) Please stay home if you’re sick
3) No food or drink permitted
4) Sanitizer available for your hands when you enter
5) Physically distanced seating at the concert
6) Convert your ticket to virtual if someone at your home is ill.