• Spend time with sea otters and Steller sea lions at the Wild Coast outdoor gallery.
• Take a stroll through the vibrant Treasures of the BC Coast gallery and marvel in the great diversity of the habitats and animals.
• Explore the country’s vast and diverse north in Canada’s Arctic gallery and learn about the dramatic changes that are taking place there.
• Watch as our divers get up close to Vancouver’s local marine life in the Strait of Georgia exhibit, located in the Pacific Canada gallery.
• Catch our new 4-D movies; ‘Splash & Bubbles: 4-D Undersea Adventure’ and ‘A Reef Reborn 4-D’.
• The Graham Amazon Gallery is now home to beautiful butterflies. Learn all about the life-cycle of these fascinating invertebrates as you observe them up close.
• Indulge your sweet tooth and celebrate Canada’s birthday with delicious cake on July 1st.
Don’t forget – the Vancouver Aquarium has extended its opening hours and is now open from 9:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. daily.
Who is it for?
Tickets : Adult: $38 | Senior / Student: $30 | Child (4 – 12): $21 | Child (0 – 4): $0
How to get tickets?
At the door & Online
WHEN & WHERE
Date & Time: June 29 to July 1, 2019 | 09.30am – 06.00pm
Venue: The Vancouver Aquarium, 845 Avison Way, Stanley Park
Public transport accessible