One of North America’s longest running and most entertaining rodeos returns for its 73rd year this May Long Weekend with more competitions, live entertainment food and fun for fans of all ages.
The Cloverdale Invitational Rodeo will once again feature the World’s best Cowboys and Cowgirls as they compete for cash prizes in roughstock rodeo events like Saddle Bronc Riding, Bareback Riding and Bull Riding, as well as Ladies Barrel Racing.
- The area’s largest Midway – rides for daredevils and little buckaroos
- Agri Zone – Lots of animals, including their babies, and 4H displays
- Kids Zone – Cowboy & Cowgirl Training. Spectacular interactive Kids Zone to keep kids of all ages laughing
- The Douglas Lake Equipment Zone – kids steer go-karts through a construction zone
- The West Coast Lumberjack Show – competition with flying axes and log rolling
- The World Freestyle Skateboard Round-Up
- BCCMA -BC Country Music Artists
- The West Fine Art Show– Featuring Western Art from Artists around the world
- Cowboy Rib Fest – Back by popular demand – the best ribs in town!
- Great music on the Live Outdoor Entertainment Stage with free performances throughout every day
- Richard’s Racers Pig Races
Kids 12 and under are FREE for Gate and Rodeo Performance.
grounds admission tickets | $10
Midway One-Day Ride Pass | $38.25
General Gate / Rodeo Combo | $33
More at the door!
How to get tickets?
At the door if available
At selected London Drugs and IGA stores: Pre-purchase your grounds admission tickets for $8.00.
WHEN & WHERE
Date & Time:
May 17 to 20, 2019
Friday | 4:00pm – 11:00pm
Saturday | 10:00am – 11:00pm
Sunday | 10:00am – 11:00pm
Monday | 10:00am – 6:00pm
Parade: Saturday, May 18 at 10:00 AM
Venue & Address :
Cloverdale Fairgrounds, 6050 176th St, Surrey
The Cloverdale Rodeo Parade starts at 10am precisely at the corner of 177B St and Highway #10 and heads west on Hwy #10 to 176 Street. The parade then heads north to 58A Ave and turns east to 176A St where it turns north and heads to 60th Ave. On the final leg of the parade, it heads east by Elements Casino/south end of the Fairgrounds and heads south on 177B St where it finishes at 58 Ave.
Access through Gates 1 and 2, off 60th Avenue near 177B Street, or through Gate 8, located off 180th Street at Lord Tweedsmuir Secondary.
Parking is on a first-come, first-served basis and is $10 for the day.
You may like: