2021 DINING for the Feast of Fortune is a delicate, refined and carefully curated vision of the Lunar New Year celebration, as well as a tasteful way to support the new St. Paul’s at the Jim Pattison Medical Centre. With your generous support, the new site will be a thriving campus entirely devoted to health care, life science, and technology.
Six award-winning restaurants (Bamboo Grove Restaurant, Fortune Terrace Chinese Cuisine, Heritage Asian Eatery, Po Kong Vegetarian Restaurant, The Fish Man and Torafuku) and two emerging restaurants (Joy Café and Hotpot Palace) will join force in presenting Vancouver’s deliciously diverse culinary delights, such as Cantonese fine dining, Northern Chinese, Sichuan, Pan Asian, hot pot, vegetarian, Hong Kong-style casual dishes and more. These exclusive “Feast of Fortune” dinner menus are designed by chefs and teams to elevate the Year of the Ox celebration with special regards to the well-being of the dining public and their loved ones.
Culinary delicacies include Fortune Terrace Chinese Cuisine’s Braised Seafood Bird’s Nest Soup, which features the extravagant edible bird-nest in a rich and savoury soup. The Fish Man’s BC Dungeness Crab and Seafood Rice symbolizes an abundance of wealth and joy in the new year. Heritage Asian Eatery’s popular Peking duck two-course comes with some brand new creations, such as Abalone Siu Mai and Golden Garlic and Black Bean Steamed BC Oysters, which adds a golden sparkle of joy to the new year’s blessings. For an all-rounded celebration of the Year of the Ox, Hotpot Palace’s sumptuous feast begins with Roasted Bone Marrow, while the hotpot comes with a Red Wine Infused Tomato Oxtail Soup Base, alongside with thick slices of selected Angus Beef, Handmade Cheese Beef Meatballs, and much more.
Gourmet gifts for the New Year
Gifting has been a Lunar New Year tradition to show love and appreciation for friends, family, and of course, for yourself. DINING for the Feast of Fortune has curated the Gifts of Fortune to further support our fundraising mission, of which pre-ordering will be from January 18th. Chinese Restaurant Awards’ Limited Edition – Premium Artisan XO Sauce is handmade by Executive Chef Cao Can Hui of the award-winning Dynasty Seafood Restaurant. They are priced at $35 for each 6.7oz jar, and 25% of the proceeds will be donated to the new St. Paul’s. As the XO sauce can be the perfect companion for almost every dish at the table, the Gift of Fortune also comes with a touch of French suave; the Year of the OX Macaron Special Edition Set by Pastry Chef Eric Ho of Little Fox Bakehouse is another fantastic gift idea. They are priced at $16 per box, and $3 of each box will be donated to the new St. Paul’s.
The dining series menu prices range from $38-$100 CAD per person.
Eight amazing restaurants have joined forces to support the fundraising mission, by donating $25 CAD for each “Feast of Fortune” dinner menu served from February 8th to February 21st. You may also purchase dining gift certificates to share these exclusive feasts with family and friends to explore more of these restaurants’ delicious offerings, even after the Feast period! Restaurants will also donate $25 CAD for each $100 CAD gift certificate ordered.
How to get tickets?
WHEN & WHERE
Date & Time:
February 8 to February 21, 2021
- Premium Artisan XO Sauce
Dynasty Seafood Restaurant108-777 W Broadway, Vancouver, BC V5Z 4J7
Call to preorder (604) 876-8388 — Limited to only 200 jars and priced at $35 each (6.7oz), 25% of sales will be donated to the new St. Paul’s at the Jim Pattison Medical Centre. Pick-up begins from February 1.
- “Year of the Ox” Macaron Set — Little Fox Bakehouse8181 Cambie Rd # 1180, Richmond, BC V6X 3X9
Call to preorder (604) 231-8131 — Priced at $16 per box, $3 profit of each box will be donated to the the new St. Paul’s at the Jim Pattison Medical Centre.
- Bamboo Grove Restaurant — Award-winning Cantonese cuisine, Fine dining6920 No. 3 Rd, Richmond, BC V6Y 2C5
Book a table or Order take out (604) 278-9585
- Fortune Terrace Chinese Cuisine — Award-winning Cantonese cuisine, Fine dining6200 River Rd #130, Richmond, BC V7C 0B1
Book a table or Order take out (604) 285-8980
- Heritage Asian Eatery — Award-winning Far East Flavors, Daily Dim Sum, Peking Duck382 W Broadway, Vancouver, BC V5Y 1R2
Book a table or Order take out (604) 559-6058
- Hotpot Palace — Hotpot cuisine from various origins, Contemporary dining, Ocean Wise Seafood168-7911 Alderbridge Way, Richmond, BC V6X 2A4
Book a table or Order take out (604) 270-2588
- JOY CAFÉ by Fortune Terrace — Dim Sum, Cantonese cuisine, Hong Kong Style Café, Contemporary Dining525 SW Marine Dr, Vancouver, BC V6P 5X8
Book a table or Order take out (604) 558-2988
- Po Kong Vegetarian Restaurant — Award-winning Chinese vegetarian cuisine, Cantonese style1334 Kingsway Ave., Vancouver, BC V5V 3E4
Book a table or Order take out (604) 876-3088
- The Fish Man — Award winning, Ocean Wise Seafood, Sichuan cuisine, Chong-qing Fish Hotpot, Grilled skewers8391 Alexandra Rd #1170, Richmond, BC V6X 3W5
Book a table or Order take out (604) 284-5393
- Torafuku — Award-winning Pan Asian Flavors, Ocean Wise Seafood958 Main St, Vancouver, BC V6A 2W1
Book a table or Order take out (778) 903-2006