Feeling brave? Come face-to-face with all of the Spooktacular creatures here at the Vancouver Aquarium, including spiders, snakes and bats. Check out our special Halloween programs and learn all about the world’s creepiest creatures.
• Scared of snakes? Conquer your Ophidiophobia during a Meet a Snake program.
• Sharks have one of the scariest reputations in the ocean, but are they as dangerous as people think? Learn all about this amazing creature during daily shark talks.
• If terror isn’t your thing, enjoy daily otter feeds, stellar sea lion shows and bring the little ones to enjoy story-time.
• Dive into a world of giant swirling schools, majestic sea turtles, and eye-popping life as we celebrate the triumph of a reef and a community in our new 4-D movie, A Reef Reborn 4 -D.
Who is it for?
Tickets : 0-38
Adult: $38 | Senior / Student: $30 | Child (4 – 12): $21 | Child (0 – 4): $0
• 50% off for youth and children at admissions just for wearing a costume* so dress to impress on October 26 & 27th!
*Offer valid on October 26 & 27, 2019 for youth and children under 18 years old. Not valid with any other offer. No cash value. Offer not available online or at self-serve kiosk.
How to get tickets?
At the door: Admissions
WHEN & WHERE
Date: Monday October 14, 2019 to Thursday October 31, 2019
October 14-31, 10am – 5pm daily.
Venue & Address
The Vancouver Aquarium, 845 Avison Way, Stanley Park, Vancouver
No. 19 public bus