Healthy Family Expo highlights included with admission:
● Bobs & LoLo concert featuring songs celebrating the natural world
● Jessie Farrell concert with Scout & the Gumboot Kids, Daniel Tiger & SuperWHY joining her on stage!
●35,000 square foot Active Kid Zone with Climb Base5 rock wall, Fun GymBus, Springfree Trampoline, Vancouver Aquarium AquaVan, Sportball Vancouver, Pedalheads Bike Camps, bouncy castles for big & little kids and more!
● 200+ exhibitors offering healthy food sampling and eco-friendly products & services with amazing show shopping specials (on-site ATM available)
● Exciting exhibitor areas including the Whole Foods Market CanadaZone, London Drugs Health Zone, Outdoor Living Zone presented by Toyota Canada, Green Living Zone, and Healthy Baby Zone presented by West Coast Kids.
● Interactive stage classes & demos (schedule TBA)
● $15,000 grand prize showcase (including 1 year lease on a Toyota Prius c)
● Comfotable baby feeding & changing lounge
● WestCoast Families Magazine cover family photo contest in partnership with Cultus Lake Waterpark
● Family Rest Stop presented by Love Child Organics
● Stroller parking inside & outside the exhibit hall
● First 200 adults through the door receive a complimentary admission pass to Cultus Lake Waterpark ($30 value)
● Special surprise giveaways at the Expo entrance in celebration of our 5th birthday this year!
● Partial proceeds of ticket sales support Canucks Autism Network
Who is it for?
All ages – Family
Kids up to 16 get into the Expo FREE!
Adult tickets are $20 at the door, or $15 online in advance.
VIP: $44.95 each, including skip the line access at the Expo front door and passes to select local summer attractions
How to get tickets?
WHEN & WHERE
Sunday, March 18, 2018 | 9 AM – 6 PM
Venue & Address :
Vancouver Convention Centre East, 999 Canada Place, Vancouver, BC Canada