The Children’s Museum offers fun-filled day camps that get kids’ minds and bodies moving during spring and summer breaks. Our Day Camps are a great, safe place for kids to spend their holidays.
Museum campers will create, discover, learn, and meet new friends as they explore exciting themes related to our galleries and special travelling exhibitions. Grouped with others of a similar age, campers will enjoy stimulating, age-appropriate activities all day long. With indoor and outdoor activities, games, crafts, time in the galleries, special guests, and a field trip (in summer camps), your children are sure to have a memorable week full of adventure!
- Our Spring Day Camp activities are suitable for children in Kindergarten through Grade 4 in the 2019-2020 School Year.
- Our Summer Day Camp activities are suitable for children entering Kindergarten through Grade 4 in the upcoming 2020-2021 School Year.
Campers can join us for five days of fun including time in the galleries, our special Spring Break Line-Up activities, games, crafts, and more. Our action-packed week has a different theme every day!
- Day 1 | Monday, March 30: Creative Creatures (Focus on the Arts)
Real or imaginary, animals are tons of fun! Together we’ll create our very own animals, give them a home, and let our creativity soar as we experiment with all sorts of different materials!
- Day 2 | Tuesday, March 31: Earn Your Stripes (Focus on Science)
What makes an animal unique? Could it be their spots or stripes? Join us for a day full of discovery as we learn all about animal prints and how our many friends adapt to their environments.
- Day 3 | Wednesday, April 1: Habitat Explorers (Focus on Social Studies)
Jungle or arctic? Desert or ocean? Become a Habitat Explorer and travel around the world to uncover the secrets hidden within all sorts of animal habitats!
- Day 4 | Thursday, April 2: All The Small Things (Focus on Living Things)
Cuteness comes in tiny packages, but sometimes, the tiniest of packages can have the silliest of names! Discover the names of baby animals, and take home your very own little hand-made creature.
- Day 5 | Friday, April 3: Slithering Snakes & Flying Finches (Focus on Physical Education)
Penguins waddle, frogs hop, and snakes slither. What kind of animal do you want to imitate? Spend the day acting and learning all about how animals move!
Who is it for?
Spring Break Day Camp activities are suitable for children in Kindergarten through Grade 4 in the 2018-2019 School Year.
Tickets : $175/week
(*Note: Short weeks will be pro-rated)
(Children’s Museum Members save 10% on registration!)
How to get tickets?
- By Phone: Call 204.924.4014
- In Person: By appointment only. Please contact 204.924.4014 for booking requests.
WHEN & WHERE
Date & Time:
Spring Day Camp: Monday, March 30 – Friday, April 3, 2020
Summer Day Camps: Monday, July 6 – Friday, September 4, 2020
Times: 9:25AM – 4:00PM
(Early drop-off from 8:15AM – 9:25AM and late pick-up from 4:00PM – 5:00PM available at no additional cost)
Venue & Address :
Manitoba Children’s Museum – 45 Forks Market Road, Winnipeg, MB R3C 4T6 Canada