Costumes optional. For the safety and security of all event guests, if you or your child’s costume includes a toy weapon or a mask, we respectfully ask that you leave those items at home.
• Cooky circus performances and workshops lead by special guests The Teakle Family Circus
• Treats available in each of the museum’s 12 galleries
• A spooky family photo opportunity at the Pixels and Giggles Photo Boo-th
• A live reptile display by Prairie Exotics
• A hoot with feathered friends from Wildlife Haven Rehabilitation Centre
• Ooey gooey experiments led by Let’s Talk Science University of Manitoba and University of Winnipeg
• Make-and-take home your very own creepy craft
• Sweet treats and healthy snacks
• And more!
Who is it for?
All ages – Family
The Children’s Museum reserves the right to restrict admitting children unaccompanied by adults as well as adults unaccompanied by children.
Tickets : $13 (plus GST) per person in advance (Members save 10%!) -or- $15 (plus GST) per person on the day of the event
- All Halloween Howl ticket sales are non-refundable.
- Early Bird discount offer will be in effect until midnight on Monday, September 30, 2019 (or while supplies last).
How to get tickets?
- By Phone: Call (204) 924-4000
- In Person: At the Children’s Museum’s Admissions Desk
- Online ticket sales will close at midnight on Friday, October 25, 2019 (or while supplies last).
- Please note that online ticket purchases will be subject to additional Eventbrite processing fees.
WHEN & WHERE
Date & Time:
Saturday, October 26, 2019 | 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM
Venue & Address :
Manitoba Children’s Museum – 45 Forks Market Road, Winnipeg, MB R3C 4T6 Canada