Kids will also be able to watch the planetarium show Cell, Cell, Cell! This biology-themed show explores the “Science of the Small”. Kids will discover the story of the trillions of cells that form our bodies, from our beginnings as a single cell to the complexity of a whole body: it’s the story of who we are!
Our Kids’ Night Supervisor will make sure your kids have a blast so that you get to have the date night you deserve on Valentine’s Day!
Looking for a fun date night? Drop your kids off at Kid’s Night Out and then head upstairs for our After Hours: Wild Romance event in the Museum Galleries.
Tickets : $15.75
How to get tickets?
WHEN & WHERE
Date & Time: Thursday, February 14, 2019 | 6:00 PM – 11:00 PM
Venue: Manitoba Museum, 190 Rupert Ave, Winnipeg, MB
Street Parking, Paid Parking
Public transport accessible
There are several parking options available:
- On Rupert and Alexander Avenues, there are surface lots with some casual parking available. The Alexander Avenue lot has a coin-only dispensing machine, so plan to bring quarters and dollar coins with you. There are also two surface lot on Lily Street with casual stalls available.
- In terms of large, multi-level parking, the available options are The Winnipeg Health Regional Authority Parkade (Main @ Logan) and the Rorie Street Parkade, located at 170 McDermot Avenue.
- On Rupert Avenue and surrounding streets there is metered parking available for up to 2 hours.
- On Waterfront drive, between MacDonald Avenue (close to Higgins Avenue) and Alexander Avenue there is metered street parking where you can park your car for up to 4 hours. If you are planning on a longer visit, this may be the most efficient place to park.
- The Winnipeg Parking Authority provides 2 hours of free on-street parking on Saturdays and on-street parking is free on Sundays.
- The Centennial Centre underground parkade is closed except when concert events are taking place.