What to bring on either bus tour:
- A friend/partner to experience the tours with
- Good walking shoes
- Appropriate clothing to reflect the elements of the night
- Fully charged phones/cameras
- Extra batteries for cameras
- Bottle of water/juice in a resealable container
- Snacks if you get a bit hungry
- Any equipment/apps you would like to use
- Sense of fun and adventure!
- An open mind!
What to expect on the City of Ghosts Bus Tour
This tour explains what paranormal activity is and will discuss the ghost stories associated with famous haunted locations and landmarks in the city. You are mainly on the bus for the duration of the tour, however, you get off the bus and spend some time outside at the Vaughan Street Jail and the tour will end at the Fort Garry Hotel.
Who is it for?
The City of Ghosts Bus Tour is suitable for children ages 8+.
- $45.94 ($40.00 + taxes and fees) per adult 18+
- $22.33 ($18.00 + taxes and fees) per child/youth aged 8-17
City of Ghosts group rate is $36.00 + GST ($37.80) per person based on a minimum of 10 paying adults using one form of payment. Group rates are non-refundable and once booked, the date cannot be changed.
How to get tickets?
WHEN & WHERE
Date & Time:
Wednesday October 09, 16 & 23, 2019 | 7:00 PM – 9:30 PM
Venue: Union Station, 123 Main St # 18, Winnipeg
Complimentary parking is available for tour guests at the Wawanesa Insurance Building Parking Lot located at the corner of Broadway and Main next to VJ’s Drive In.