Summer is the perfect time for adventures!
Across The Board is pleased to offer a D&D summer camp for kids.
Want more out of your summer days than just the same old video games and sitting around the house? Ready to get the kids away from the TV and spending time with their friends and other kids their age? We can help.
Our seasoned Dungeon Master will be hosting new and exciting sessions each day! During the camp, the kids will have a chance to learn background information about D&D as well as lessons on how to paint their very own miniature.
Our original adventures will be custom designed and will be age appropriate for young audiences.
Each table will have no more than 8 players, so every child has the chance to get involved in the most immersive way possible.
No previous experience with D&D is required. We are happy to teach the basics of the game. Already a seasoned player? That’s great! Come join us.
• Daily lunches as well as a snack and soft drinks are included.
• We will also provide any game materials needed, including their own dice and character sheets.
INFORMATION REGARDING COVID-19
We are taking the current health recommendations very seriously and are implementing the following measures to ensure everyone’s safety:
• The children will have their own gaming materials (dice, paper, pencils) that are either new or sterilized
• We will run the games in a manner that nobody has to come in contact with any gaming pieces from other players
• We offer sanitizers throughout the restaurant
• The food will be served in individual portions
• We will make sure there is a minimum of 2 meters between each of the gaming group tables.
Who is it for?
The recommended age is 8-12.
WHEN & WHERE
Tickets: The fee is $245 for the week per attendee.
How to get tickets?
WHEN & WHERE
Date & Time: June 8 – 12 & 15 – 19, 2020
Monday to Friday, 11:00 AM – 3:00 PM
Venue & Address : Across the Board Cafe, Unit 105, 211 Bannatyne Avenue, Winnipeg