The Fort Gibraltar and Festival du Voyageur team wishes to offer and enriching and safe experience for all visitors. In order to ensure the safety and well-being of all visitors, the following measures have been put in place:
- We encourage all visitors to wear a mask. Complimentary masks will be available at the entrance;
- Upon arrival, a Fort Gibraltar employee will ask screening questions to evaluate your risk level;
- Fort Gibraltar reserves the right to refuse admission to the following people:
- Those who have been in contact with someone that is confirmed to have COVID-19;
- Those who have been notified that they were in a high risk setting for COVID-19 in the past 14 days (e.g., on a plane or at an event);
- Those who have travelled outside of Manitoba in the past 14 days;
- Those showing symptoms of COVID-19.
- Fort Gibraltar reserves the right to remove visitors not respecting safety measures;
- 2m social distancing will be enforced for visitors not from the same household;
- Only one group will be allowed at a time in indoor spaces;
- Visitors may not touch objects or artifacts inside cabins;
- Debit and credit payments are encouraged. We accept tap payments and clean the terminal after every payment;
- We ask that visitors please bring their own water bottles;
- bathrooms and public surfaces will be cleaned and sanitized frequently every day;
Who is it for?
Tickets : For the whole summer, admission cost will be on a pay what you can basis.
How to get tickets?
WHEN & WHERE
Date & Time: July 21 to August 29, 2020
Tuesday to Saturday | 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Fort Gibraltar, 866 Rue Saint Joseph, Winnipeg