This year the Manitoba Chamber Orchestra will replace their traditional Heartstrings Gala at the Fort Garry with HEARTSTRINGS@HOME.
The virtual evening event will include a Bergmann’s catered dinner with home delivery, engaging virtual entertainment featuring musicians from the MCO (including a cameo performance by pianist Janina Fialkowska), and an online auction.
Whether you dress up, or stay in your pajamas, you’ll experience the warmth of community and fine dining from the comfort of your home. Monies raised through this event help support our musicians plus key MCO activities such as our Education and Outreach programs for over 6,000 children and youth in Manitoba.
Catering by Bergmann’s on Lombard
Wines selected and provided by GJ Andrews
Tickets: $100 – $180
1. Three-course meal option ($180 per ticket, with a $100 tax receipt)
- To begin: Tequila-Citrus Prawns with Basil-Red Chili Aioli
- Entree: Goat Cheese Crusted AAA Alberta Beef Tenderloin with Black Currant Reduction
- Truffle Infused Yukon Gold Smashed Potatoes & Fresh Seasonal Market Vegetables
- Dessert: Bourbon Caramel Chocolate Ganache, with Gingersnap Cookie & Fresh Berries
- Dinner Breads
Appetizers and dessert option ($150 per ticket, with a $100 tax receipt)
Appetizers — all of the following (10 pcs/person):
- Beef Profiteroles with Truffle Aioli
- Shredded Vegetable Spring Rolls with Red Chili Sauce
- Cocktail-style Shrimp with Caper Dill Sauce
- Chicken Pistachio Roulade with Cranberry Mustard
- Maple Pepper Candied Salmon Crostini
Desserts — Chef’s mini pastry sampling (5 pcs/person)
- Sunkist Lemon Curd Tart
- Ginger Snap
- Salted Caramel Ganache
- Hand-rolled Chocolate Truffles
- Vanilla Bean Pot de Crème
Minimum donation of $100, with link to program only (tax receipt $100)
How to get tickets?
Please purchase tickets involving food by 19 February 2021. Please confirm as early as possible to ensure participation.
WHEN & WHERE
Date & Time:
Saturday, February 27, 2021 | 7:30 PM