Bring your own tent and camp outside on the vast Museum grounds amidst the many historic buildings – you choose your spot when you arrive. All activities will be facilitated by Museum staff and volunteers, to make your experience unforgettable! All activities/food are included with the $40 tenting fee.
- Aug 6, 7:00pm – Arrival / Tent Set-up
- Aug 6, 8:00pm – Night Scavenger Hunt
- Aug 6, 9:00pm – Campfire Stories & Snacks
- Aug 6, 10:00pm – Lights Out
- Aug 7, 7:00am – Continental Breakfast
- Aug 7, 8:00am – Tent Dismantling / Departure
Maximum 5 people per tent (some exceptions may apply for infants). Campers must pre-register before August 3rd at 5:00pm. A minimum of 4 tents is required to hold the event. Refunds will be available if the minimum amount of participants is not met or if the event is cancelled due to extreme weather/circumstances. Washrooms are available on site, and are sanitized by staff after every use. We ask all participants to practice safe social distancing during the event.
Tickets :$40.00 – $40.00
How to get tickets?
WHEN & WHERE
Date & Time: