Join us for a day outside to experience and celebrate all that winter has to offer. FortWhyte Alive is yours to explore — whether you hike, snowshoe, slide or skate is up to you!
This family-friendly event is sure to entertain all interests and abilities.
- Guided Interpretive Hikes
- Snowshoeing – snowshoes provided
- Tobogganing – bring your own, or borrow ours!
- Ice Skating – bring your own ice skates
- Marshmallow Roasting – enjoy this Fortwhyte favorite while warming up around the fire
- Ice Fishing
- Orienteering – warm up exploring our exhibits, or opt for outdoor adventures
Tickets : FREE, with waived admission!
No Registration Required
WHEN & WHERE
Date & Time: Sunday, February 23, 2020 | 11:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Venue: FortWhyte Alive – Buffalo Stone Café, 1961 McCreary Road, Winnipeg, MB R3P 2K9
Public transport accessible
Things to Do & Places to See in Winnipeg.