Go on a scenic drive through Parc Omega, a 2,200 acre nature park located an hour from Ottawa.
From the comfort of your car, you can observe wild animals from the northern hemisphere like wolves, elks, deer.
Get up, close and personal by feeding carrots to animals, have a picnic outdoors, or explore the park on the aerial boardwalk.
Remember to buy tickets online due to COVID-19.
Parc Omega 2020 Summer Season
What: Located approximately 1 hour from Montreal, Ottawa, Laurentian and Tremblant Parc Oméga lets you discover the wildlife of Canada such as moose, elk, bison, wolves and bears all within their natural environment.
You can also stay in the park. There are cabins and lodges with panoramic windows that offer unrestricted views of spectacular views of the park and of the wolf pack, day and night.
Restrictions due to COVID-19 as of June 20.
- The 12km car ride and feeding the animals with carrots
- The walking trails in zone 4 and zone 11
- The outdoor picnic areas
- Golf cart rental remains available to go to the farm (additional costs)
- The farm with a one-way visit
- The wolf presentations in zone 11 are offered continuously with a limited number of people at a time.
- The restaurant The Cookerie (zone 11) with meals sold for take-out. Picnic tables are installed in this area as well.
- Take-out snacks will be sold at the beginning of the trail (zone 2)
- The boutique in zone 11 will be open with a separate entrance and
- Carrots will be available for purchase. Available Online; however, it is possible to buy them on site, with a secure distribution.
- The ice cream stand
When: From June 20 | Open Daily from 9 a.m. until 7 p.m.
Admission Until October 12, 2020 (Price is lower in winter)
Adult 16 to 64 years: $33.05
Senior 65 years old and over: $30.44
Children 6 to 15 years: $26.09
Children 2 to 5 years: $13.91
Wolf Accomodation: $549 & up
Where: 399, Route 323 Nord, Montebello, Québec
J0V 1L0 – TÉL 819-423-5487