Planning to visit Saskatchewan Provincial Parks in 2020?
Mark your calendars – reservations for 2020 campsites are scheduled to begin Monday, April 13 for seasonal and Wednesday, April 15 for nightly and Camp-Easy. Group campsites for 2020 are currently open for reservations.
The 2020 camping season officially kicks off on Thursday, May 14.
You may like: National Parks 2020 Camping Reservations
There will be no fee changes for 2020. A Saskatchewan Provincial Parks Annual Vehicle Entry Permit, is $75.
Saskatchewan Provincial Parks’ Nightly Reservations 2020
Staggered launch dates and a queuing system will be implemented again in 2020 to help provide the best user experience possible during reservations.
You can start booking online from Tuesday, April 13, 2020 at 7 a.m. CST.
Dates to remember: Reservations open April 13 for seasonal sites, and Wednesday, April 15 for nightly and Camp-Easy.
- Monday, April 8: Blackstrap and Pike Lake
- Wednesday, April 10: Meadow Lake
- Thursday, April 11: Saskatchewan Landing and The Battlefords
- Friday, April 12: Buffalo Pound, Douglas and Danielson
- Monday, April 15: Echo Valley, Rowan’s Ravine, Makwa Lake, Bronson Forest and Lac La Ronge
- Tuesday, April 16: Cypress Hills
- Wednesday, April 17: Duck Mountain, Good Spirit and Greenwater
- Thursday, April 18: Moose Mountain, Crooked Lake, Great Blue Heron, Narrow Hills and Candle Lake
You may like: