Planning to visit SaskatchewanProvincial Parks in 2021?
The Saskatchewan Provincial Parks Campsite reservation is set to begin April 12, 2021.
On April 12, 2021, campers can begin reserving campsites through the online reservation system.
Saskatchewan Parks are increasing 2021 camping fees by $1 to $33 a night for nightly electric sites and by $2 to $44 a night for full-service nightly sites. The new full-service seasonal sites offered at Greenwater Lake and Meadow Lake provincial parks are $3400. All other fees remain the same from 2020.
There is a non-refundable $12 reservation fee is charged per campsite booked. An additional non-refundable $2.00 call centre surcharge is charged for all transactions processed through the call centre.
Free Entry to Seniors
- Saskatchewan residents 65 years or older can get a Senior Annual Park Entry Permit for free entry to provincial parks year-round. You must provide proof of eligibility with a government-issued ID when you arrive at the park to collect your permit. The permit is assigned to your Sask Parks customer account and for your use only in Saskatchewan provincial parks. Free daily and weekly permits are available in parks as well for short-term visitors.
Saskatchewan Provincial Parks’ Nightly Reservations 2021
Staggered launch dates will be implemented again in 2021 to help provide the best user experience possible during reservations.
You can start booking online from April 12 at 7 a.m. CST.
Reservations for campsites will open at 7 a.m. on the scheduled days below.
Nightly reservations for 2021 campsites will open at 7 a.m. each day – there is no longer a need to log on at 6:40 a.m. in order to be placed in the queue.
The schedule is as follows:
- Monday, April 12: Seasonal campsites across provincial parks
- Wednesday, April 14: Pike Lake, The Battlefords, Narrow Hills, Blackstrap
- Friday, April 16: Bronson Forest, Meadow Lake, Makwa Lake, Lac La Ronge
- Monday, April 19: Saskatchewan Landing, Douglas, Danielson
- Tuesday, April 20: Buffalo Pound, Rowan’s Ravine, Echo Valley, Crooked Lake
- Wednesday, April 21: Cypress Hills
- Thursday, April 22: Duck Mountain, Good Spirit Lake, Greenwater Lake
- Friday, April 23: Candle Lake, Great Blue Heron, Moose Mountain
How to Reserve Campsites:
Reservations for the 2021 camping season can be made online at parks.saskatchewan.ca or call centre at 1-833-775-7275 (1-833-7SK-PARK).
Create new accounts on the reservation system. Your previous Sask Parks Reservation System logins and passwords will not work since the system is operated by a new service provider, Aspira. Aspira is the largest campsite reservation system provider in North America with 30 years of experience.
Customers should create a new account. You can use the tutorial given here as a guide.
You may like: