Did you buy your $70 Million LOTTO MAX jackpot from Brampton? If so, check your ticket.
Biggest lottery prize ever awarded in Canadian history was sold in Brampton for the Tuesday, January 7, 2020 draw. LOTTO MAX draws are held twice a week – on Tuesdays and Fridays.
- Six MAXMILLIONS tickets, worth $1,000,000 each, were sold in Brampton, Hamilton, the Niagara Region, Oshawa, Ottawa and Pickering.
- Two MAXMILLIONS tickets, worth $500,000 each, were sold in Niagara Falls and Perth County.
- Two MAXMILLIONS tickets, worth $333,333.40 each, were sold in Richmond Hill, Toronto and on PlayOLG.ca.
- Two second prize-winning tickets, worth $197,679.90 each, were sold in Brampton and York Region.
- Five ENCORE tickets, worth $100,000 each, were sold in Lanark County, Renfrew County, Simcoe County, Sudbury and on PlayOLG.ca.
Check whether you have won at least a free play, here.
The next LOTTO MAX jackpot is estimated at $33 million. Players can purchase tickets at authorized OLG retailers or buy online at PlayOLG.ca until 10:30 p.m. Friday, January 10, 2020 for the draw that evening.