Submit Attractions / Events
I. Attraction / Things to do Submission
Submit (free of charge) Attractions, Places to see & Things to do anywhere in Canada – Email ([email protected])for format.
II. Submit Events
If you do not have a website and your event page is a facebook page, we need both phone number and email for your event to be listed and considered for roundup articles!
Many of our regular readers are reporting fake events/events cancelled/venues changed without notice (with facebook event pages vanishing)!
Please also remember that, if a person does not have a Facebook account, it is quite difficult to read select sections of the event page.
Kindly submit your events at least
- 15 days in advance to list in todoCanada.ca
- Three weeks before the event date to include in roundup articles!
- If you are late in submitting the event, please email us!
Listing is free.*
How to submit events?
Please describe your event in at least 3 – 4 sentences.
Event description in two words or a single sentence like “Art Exhibition”, “Join for our Charity Fundraiser” are not accepted.
Please mention ticket cost. Events with “Contact for price” will not be published.
Please write the City & Event Venue Name with the address in the address field. If event venue address is not complete, the event will not be published.
PDF flyers (upload image) are not accepted.
Please try to SUBMIT images files (NO pdf) less than 100 KB. You may use online file size reduction applications like – https://tinypng.com/.
After you click on submit, please wait a few seconds –
- as the image will be scanned by Google (you are uploading to Google Drive and not to our site),
- an online spreadsheet is updated with event details,
- the upload speed depends on your internet connection. PLEASE DO NOT BE CLICK HAPPY!!
*No political events or polarizing events, please.
*todocanada.ca reserves the right to edit/exclude events.
See published event: (select just the date and the city)