Alberta has reported 96 new COVID-19 cases and 2 additional fatalities taking the provincial total to 968 and fatalities to 13.
174 people in Alberta have recovered from COVID-19. Alberta has completed tests 57,096 and a total of 58,397 tests performed by the lab as of April 2, 2020. There have been 4,084 tests completed in the last 24 hours.
Alberta Health is tracking nine outbreaks at continuing care facilities. Some of these outbreaks are reported as a precaution because staff worked at McKenzie Towne Long Term Care, as well as other long-term care sites.
The following new cases are confirmed:
- McKenzie Towne Long Term Care (Calgary zone) – 30 new cases
- Manoir Du Lac Retirement Home (North zone) – two cases
Alberta COVID-19 Cases
- Of these cases, there are currently 32 people in hospital, with 14 admitted to intensive care units (ICU).
- In total, there have been 67 hospitalizations, with 21 admissions to ICUs.
- Of the 968 total cases, 108 are suspected of being community-acquired.
You may like: