Experience live music in an intimate outdoor setting at Prince Edward County’s picturesque wineries.
For one week in August, BIGLAKE Festival and its partners in the community transform the lakeside village of Wellington, Prince Edward County into a canvas for performance and creativity.
For the 2021 edition, BIGLAKE Arts presents a fabulous line-up of musicians of various genres, navigating around the challenges that we are facing during these unusual times, focusing on presenting concerts in vineyards and parks.
Enjoy wine tasting concerts, candle light events and more during 2021 festival.
Varies – $10 to $75
How to get tickets?
WHEN & WHERE
- Friday Aug 20 | 7:00 pm — Global Grooves OPENING NIGHT @ Cold Creek Vineyards 1521 Danforth Road, Wellington
- Saturday Aug 21 – Friday Aug 27 — Poème Symphonique A WEEK-LONG SOUND EVENT @ The Lodge 42 West Street, Wellington
- Saturday Aug 21 | 5:00 pm — Fiddlers on the Barn XPRESS CONCERT @ SHED Chetwyn Farm 500 Closson Rd, Hillier
- Sunday Aug 22 | 11:00 am — Hoops and Loops KIDS WORKSHOP AND CONCERT @ Wellington Heritage Museum 290 Main Street, Wellington
- Sunday Aug 22 | 3:00 pm —Musical Promenade @ The Gazebo in Wellington Park 251 Main Street, Wellington
- Monday Aug 23 | 5:00 pm — Lakeside Accordion XPRESS CONCERT @ Drake Devonshire 24 Wharf Street, Wellington
- Tuesday Aug 24 | 7:00 pm — VC2 “BRING YOUR OWN PICNIC” CONCERT @ Loch Mór Cidery 890 Danforth Rd, Hillier
- Wednesday Aug 25 | 7:00 pm — Jazz Notes WINE TASTING CONCERT @ Karlo Estates Winery 561 Danforth Road, Wellington
- Thursday Aug 26 | 7:00 pm —Bach Goldberg Variations CANDLELIGHT CONCERT @ Cold Creek Vineyards 1521 Danforth Road, Wellington
- Friday Aug 27 | 7:00 pm — Champagne Arias @ Grange of Prince Edward Estate Vineyards and Winery 990 Closson Road, Hillier