Take the whole family to the province-wide showcase of Métis culture, talent, and history and share in the heritage and pride of the Métis people.
The Métis Nation of Alberta is throwing a party this weekend at Edmonton, Calgary, Bonnyville, Slave Lake, Lac la Biche and Fort Vermillion.
Go for the jigging and fiddling, stay for the stew and bannock. Each region will have its own unique flavour and feel, but all events will feature live bands, jam sessions, free stew and bannock, and jigging contests with cash prizes up to $500.
WHEN: Saturday March 23rd, 2019 | 9:30 am to 9:00 pm
- Lac La Biche: Bold Center, 8702 91 Avenue. Ph: 780-623-3039
- Bonnyville: Beaver River Fish and Game Association, 4402 54 Ave. Ph: 780-826-7483
- Calgary: Telus Convention Centre, 120 9 Ave SE. Ph: 403-569-8800
- Slave Lake: Slave Lake Inn and Conference Centre, 1200 Main St SE. Ph: 780-849-4654
- Fort Vermillion: Community and Cultural Complex, 5001 44 Ave. Ph: 780-624-4219
- Edmonton: Edmonton Inn and Conference Center, 11830 Kingsway NW. Ph: 780-455-2200
HOW MUCH: FREE
You may like: