The Negroni – an iconic mix of Campari, gin and red vermouth – will be the star of the menu.
A portion of proceeds from every Negroni purchased at participating venues will go to charity.
This year’s non-profit partners address a wide array of causes, from the environment to racial justice to hospitality support and health. New Negroni Week non-profit partners for 2021 include The Roots Fund, No Us Without You LA, Keep Memory Alive, Asian Americans Advancing Justice, and The Drinks Trust.
Since 2013, Negroni Week has raised over $2 million!
Who is it for?
WHEN & WHERE
Date & Time:September 13-19, 2021 – Restaurant Hours
- Annabelle’s Kitchen Downtown, 111 8 Ave SW, Calgary, AB T2P 1B4
- Bar Annabelle, 109a, 8 Ave SW, Calgary, AB T2P 1B4
- Teatro Ristorante, 200 8 Ave SE, Calgary, AB T2G 0K7
- SHELTER, 1210 1 St SW, Calgary, AB T2R 0V4
- Proof, 1302 1 St SW, Calgary, AB T2R 0V7
- The Derrick Gin Mill & Kitchen, 620 8 Ave SW #102, Calgary, AB T2P 1G6
- UNTITLED Champagne Lounge, 620 8 Ave SW #104, Calgary, AB T2P 1G6
- Residence Inn by Marriott Calgary Downtown/Beltline District, 610 10 Ave SW, Calgary, AB T2R 1M3
- Vendome, 940 2 Ave NW, Calgary, AB T2N 0E6
- Cannibale Bar & Barbershop, 813 1 Ave NE, Calgary, AB T2E 0C2
- Pizza Culture Napoletana, 1114 Edmonton Trail #1, Calgary, AB T2E 3K4
- Chakalaka Tapas Restaurant & Cocktail Bar, 1410 17 Ave SW, Calgary, AB T2T 5S8
- Annabelle’s Kitchen Marda Loop, 3574 Garrison Gate SW, Calgary, AB T2T 6N1
Free Parking, Street Parking, Paid Parking
Public transport accessible