A weekend of winter fun awaits the whole family at Fort William Historical Park’s Voyageur Winter Carnival. Come out and enjoy our giant snow maze, tubing and sliding hills, skating, winter games and activities, carnival games and contests, indoor and outdoor entertainment, and more!
- Race with friends and family using ice pick paddles and specially designed dragon boats sporting ice blades (Must be 56″ or taller, $2.00 per person)
- Explore the Giant Zorb Ball Obstacle Track (Must be 46″ or taller)
- Zorb Ball Human Bowling Alleys (Must be 46″ or taller)
- Bring your skates and go skating along the Kaministiquia River
- Tubing hills
- Visit the cabane à sucre and enjoy francophone culture with the Club culturel francophone de Thunder Bay ($2.00 each)
- Try firing a historic musket provided by the Canadian Corps of Voyageurs ($3.00 per person)
- Outdoor activities including snowshoeing, curling, winter golf and snow graffiti
- Wagon Rides
- Axe Throwing
- Indoor activities including crafts and a science station
- Contests, carnival games and live entertainment
Who is it for?
All ages – Family
Senior (60+ years of age): $8
Ages 6-12 (Children 5 & Under): Free!
How to get tickets?
807-473-2344 or in person at the Fort William Historical Park Visitor Centre.
WHEN & WHERE
Date & Time:
February 15th, 16th & 17th, 2020 | 11:00am-5:00pm, daily
Venue & Address :
Fort William Historical Park,1350 King Rd, Thunder Bay, ON P7K 1L7