World Federation of Great Towers, and landmarks around the world are uniting to raise awareness and show support for Australia as the country works to fight and recover from devastating wildfires.
To this end, 553.33 metres (1,815 ft., 5 inches) tall CN Tower, Calgary Towerand Niagara Falls will join other world famous landmarks and will be lit in Australia’s national colours of green and gold on the night of Australia’s national holiday – January 26.
La Grande Roue and Pavillon Bonsecours in Montréal and Toronto sign at Nathan Phillips Square, Toronto will also be participating in this commemorative lighting.
Other famous landmarks lighting up in green and gold include:
- The Berlin TV Tower, Berlin, Germany
- Busan Tower, Jung Gu, Busan, South Korea
- The Eiffel Tower, Paris, France
- The Empire State Building, New York, USA
- Euromast, Rotterdam, Netherlands
- N Seoul Tower, Seoul, South Korea
- One Liberty, Philadelphia, USA
- The Reunion Tower, Dallas, USA
- The Royal Liver Building, Liverpool, UK
- The Shard, London, UK
- SkyTower, Auckland, New Zealand
- The Tokyo Tower, Tokyo, Japan
- The Willis Tower, Chicago, USA
You may like: