World’s honeymoon destination is sure to be abound with fun as well as romantic things to do on a date. Here are 20 Date Ideas in Niagara Falls.
— Only locations within City of Niagara Falls are included.
20 Date Ideas in Niagara Falls
- Skylon Tower: Get a bird eye from this indoor and outdoor observation tower that stands 233 metres high! Take your date up and surprise them with a stunning meal at one of the two restaurants that offer panoramic and unbeatable views of the falls!
- Serenity Spa: Relax and let go while your stresses melt away with a romantic package where you will enjoy a side by side massage followed by pedicure in a deluxe whirlpool spa chair while indulging in some chocolate covered strawberries for two!
- Niagara Skywheel: Grab hold of your date and enjoy the sightseeing opportunity unlike the rest – enjoy Canada’s largest observation wheel, the Clifton Hill SkyWheel which towers 175 feet over the falls horizon. A romantic and wonderful way to see the sights.
- Niagara Helicopters: A date of a lifetime: explore the Niagara region from the exciting vantage of a helicopter! Certainly the most scenic and romantic route to explore Niagara.
- Great Canadian midway: 70,000 square feet of fun awaits you and your special someone. Explore this entertainment complex together where you will be captivated by classic arcade games, interactive fun and rides!
- Fallsview Casino Resort: Fallsview is one of the most elegant and largest gaming casino Canada has to offer! With world class slots, games and restaurants, you and your date will be sure to gamble your evening away!
- Botanical Gardens: Stop and smell the roses: this stunning 99 acres of pristine floral gardens is the perfect place to impress your date. Immerse yourself in stunning flowers you haven’t seen before as you explore the wonderful properties.
- Christienne Fallsview Spa: Enjoy a luxurious couple retreat that will completely take you off the grid and into complete relaxation. As a pair, enjoy a side by sides massage followed by a visit to the hydrotherapy couple’s suite, where you will be infused with aromatic sensation bath that lifts you to complete zen. The best part? The view! You will overlook the water falls while you bask in each other’s company!
- Tide and Vine: Switch up date night with a hint of Portuguese! Try Tide and Vine which serves authentic seafood and Portuguese food that will make your taste buds sing!
- Marine Land: A wonderful way to explore both marine and land animals, a date to Marine Land is the perfect way to spend the afternoon. Explore the largest collection of beluga whales in the world or visit the dolphins and sea lions! There are also a series of rides including roller coasters and tower drops!
- Niagara Falls Cruises: Embark on of the best ways to see Niagara falls – by boat! You and your date will sport a retro poncho while you get shuttled to the base of the water. Prepare to get soaked, the boat practically travels directly right under the falls!
- Niagara Park Butterfly Exhibit: A very serene way to pass the afternoon together is by visiting the quaint and colourful butterfly exhibit that is home to over 2,000 butterflies with 45 different species!
- Niagara Falls History Museum: Housing many years of Niagara Falls history, this museum is the perfect place to bring you date the learn about the interesting background of this famous city
- Mistriders Zipline: This “flight without feathers” is the one way for humans to feel like a bird soaring through the air at incredible, jaw dropping heights as you revel in the marvelous Niagara Falls! You will be mere 67 metres away from the water. One thrilling date!.
- Walk the Niagara Falls Gorge: Enjoy a hike along the Niagara River as explore Niagara’s Glen.
- Watch fireworks that lightup the sky and enjoy the illuminated falls!
- Picnic at Dufferin Island Park!
- Enjoy the thunderous sound of the falls at night as you go on a journey behind the falls!
- Rent a bike and explore Niagara Recreation Trail!
- Go on a brewery Tour!