Mississauga’s Parks and Forestry Division is launching a one-year pilot project which would see food trucks in nine parks throughout the city. One permit per park will be awarded using a lottery process.
WHEN: May 1, 2018 to April 30, 2019. Food trucks will be permitted onsite during regular park hours, 7 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Jack Darling Memorial Park (1180 Lakeshore Rd. W.)
- Paul Coffey Park (3430 Derry Rd. E.)
- Erindale Park (1695 Dundas St. W.)
- Mississauga Valley Park (1275 Mississauga Valley Blvd.)
- Dunton Athletic Fields (6180 Kennedy Rd.)
- R.K. McMillan Park – adjacent to Lakefront Promenade Park (830 Aviation Rd.)
- Syntex Green (2180 Syntex Ct.)
- Max Ward Sports Park (2380 Matheson Blvd. E.)
- Meadowvale Sports Park (2255 Meadowvale Blvd.)