The City of Mississauga will be closing all recreation, library, and cultural facilities starting Saturday, March 14 through to April 5, 2020 to stem the wide-spread outbreak to coronavirus across the country.
The City of Mississauga will be offering full refunds without any administration charge for all cancelled activities.
The City has activated Emergency Operations Centre and staff are meeting regularly to monitor, develop and implement response measures as the situation evolves. Mississuaga has also increased cleaning and disinfecting of common contact points in City facilities and transit buses.
- All Mississauga Libraries
- All Mississauga Recreation Centres
- Living Arts Centre
- Meadowvale Theatre
- Paramount Fine Foods Centre
- Mississauga Seniors’ Centre
- All City of Mississauga programs and activities will be cancelled from March 14 to April 5. This includes March break programs and activities.
- Most Mississauga sports teams/leagues have suspended all activities.
You may like: Indoor Attractions in Mississauga