Diwan’s patio at the Aga Khan Museum is gearing up to be this summer’s hottest culinary destination. Boasting plenty of outdoor lounge seating, gorgeous décor and maximum sun exposure during the day, the spacious 1600 sq. ft patio is an urban oasis that offers a stunning view of the Aga Khan Park with its immaculately landscaped gardens, blossoms and five reflecting pools.
As an extension of the Diwan dining experience, the patio will serve a mouth-watering new menu developed by the McEwan Group that explores the many flavours of the Middle East. Newly announced Executive Chef Shen Ousmand has created a tantalizing array of fresh and aromatic grilled dishes, mezes and signature drinks, offering summer dining at its best on Diwan’s fully licensed patio. The Museum’s daily programming – such as the newly opened exhibition The World of the Fatimids – provides a compelling reason to experience Diwan’s patio during daytime hours.
New menu items at Diwan include:
• Shrimp Masala with rice pulao
• Lamb Samosa with cilantro mint chutney
• Bandari Chicken with fennel and onion relish
• Cauliflower Bhaji with ginger tahini
• Sabzi Kofta (meat balls) with rice pulao
• Tomato Pomegranate and Feta Salad with honey limu, mint, pomegranate labneh and curried almond
• Braised Short Rib with baba ganoush and eggplant relish
WHEN & WHERE
May 12 to September 30, 2018
Patio hours starting Saturday, May 12, 2018
Tuesday to Thursday and holiday Mondays: 11:30 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
Friday to Sunday: 11:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Venue: Aga Khan Museum
77 Wynford Drive, Toronto, ON M3C 1K1
Public transport accessible