Sunwing is reintroducing domestic flight services this summer from Toronto to 4 locations in Canada.
Travellers who book by April 30, 2019 can enjoy savings of $200 per couple on domestic flights to some of Canada’s most beautiful cities.
WHERE CAN YOU FLY TO – SUNWING DOMESTIC FLIGHTS
- Daily flights between Toronto and Vancouver available starting May 13 until September 4, 2019 and weekly flights departing Thursdays from September 5 to October 10, 2019.
- Toronto to three cities in Newfoundland.
- From June 12 to September 4 travellers can take advantage of five weekly flights to St. John’s from Monday to Friday.
- With twice-weekly flights to Gander on Tuesdays and Fridays from June 18 to September 3.
- From June 12 to September 4 the tour operator is offering weekly flights departing on Wednesdays to Stephenville.
INFLIGHT & OTHER OFFERS:
Sunwing is offering its passengers complimentary non-alcoholic beverages and a buy on board selection of snacks and light meals including the Grilled Tex Mex Chicken Wrap inspired by Food Network Canada Celebrity Chef, Lynn Crawford. For additional perks, including priority check-in and security line access, customers can upgrade to Elite Plus from just $50 per sector.