Starbucks Canada has unveiled a new delicious drink as part of its 2021 Fall season menu in addition to drinks like Pumpkin Spice Latte and Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew.
This year Starbucks Canada is adding Apple Crisp Macchiato – a nostalgic autumn pick-me-up drink with an aroma like fresh-baked apple crisp. The drink is available hot or iced with flavours of apple and brown sugar melding like the filling of a gooey apple pie in harmony with espresso, steamed milk and a caramelized-spiced-apple drizzle.
Fall-inspired treats and drinks will be available across Canada at its stores starting August 24th and also includes:
- Pumpkin Spice Latte – signature espresso and steamed milk with the celebrated flavour combination of pumpkin, cinnamon, nutmeg and clove
- Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew – Starbucks Cold Brew, sweetened with vanilla syrup, topped with a pumpkin cream cold foam, and dusted with pumpkin spice topping.
- Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffin – spiced pumpkin muffin—topped with a sweet cream cheese filling and a sprinkling of chopped, spiced pepitas
- Pumpkin Loaf – spiced bread with pumpkin flavours
- Pumpkin Scone – spiced pumpkin scone topped with sweet icing
If you want to enjoy the flavours of fall at home, get Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Coffee Enhancers. Starbucks Enhancers are an alternative to milk, creamer, half-and-half or other dairy substitutes. Limited-edition Pumpkin Spice Coffee Enhancer is inspired by Pumpkin Spice Latte, and is crafted with the delicious flavours of pumpkin, cinnamon and nutmeg to pair with your coffee for a perfect taste of fall.
Limited-edition fall coffees are also sold nationwide at the grocery stores including Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Flavoured Ground Coffee K-Cup Pods; Starbucks VIA Instant Pumpkin Spice Latte; Starbucks Cinnamon Dolce Flavoured Ground Coffee K-Cup Pods; and Starbucks Maple Pecan Flavoured Ground Coffee.